Contact details for all grades can be found at relevant section on the winter football page.
Registrations are still open for the following grades (please contact email@example.com for details on how to register):
Registrations have closed for all other grades. Should you wish to enter yourself/your child in a team with AMI Nelson Suburbs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first. We would like to make sure we can place players in teams before committing to registration.
Fees for 2013:
Club socks & shorts are available for purchase courtesey of:
10% discount on registration fees to AMI members and their direct family. Thanks AMI !!
- First kicks for 4-6 year olds - $20 per player per term
- Fun football for 7-8 year olds - $65 per player for the season. (Additional siblings pay just $60)
- Junior football for 9-12 year olds - $90 per player for the season. (Additional siblings pay just $60)
- Youth football for 13-19 year olds - $90 per player for the season.
- Women's football - $145 per player for the season.
- Senior Men's football - $165 per player for the season.
- Senior students (men or women) - $130 per player for the season.
**Warning** Sporting Pulse has incorrectly placed a 'processing fee' on the payment amounts when registering online. Please DO NOT PAY THE PROCESSING FEE, please only pay the amount as stipulated above.
- Cash and EFTPOS also available on the registration night/morning.
- Cheque (post to Nelson Suburbs, P O Box 2161, Stoke, Nelson 7041, along with the player(s) details)
- Direct credit (Westpac 030703035411200)
When paying by online banking, please use the following as a guide to ensure that we can recognise your payment:
Particulars:- Player's first name
Code:- Player's Surname
Reference:- Team or Grade
If you are paying for more than one player, please use the number of players as the particulars (e.g. 2 players) and email the details of the players to email@example.com.
Please note that subs will not be deemed to have been paid by/for a player unless we are able to identify who the payment is for. Insufficient details on a direct credit payment may result in an invoice being issued in error. We appreciate your understanding.
- The costs we need to pay the regional and national football organisations vary depending on the age group but, as an example, we pay from over $40 per 7-8 year old up to over $90 per senior player.
- If you have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Zealand Football Code of Conduct