Season dates are as follows, all games are played on either a Monday or Wednesday night:
· Monday 29 October 2012 to week ending 14 December 2012 (7 weeks)
· Monday 14 January 2013 to week ending 15 March 2013 (8 weeks)
Games start at either 6pm, 6:45pm or 7:30pm and are 20 minutes each way.
Games for the remainder of the 2012/2013 season are as follows:
Mon 4 Feb No games
Wed 6 Feb No games
Mon 11 Feb Normal league games
Wed 13 Feb Normal league games
Mon 18 Feb Start of Knock out Cup - Click here for details
Wed 20 Feb Start of Knock out Cup - Click here for details
Mon 25 Feb Normal league games
Wed 27 Feb Normal league games
Mon 4 Mar Normal league games
Wed 6 Mar Normal league games
Mon 11 Mar Normal league games
Wed 13 Mar Knock out Cup and presentation night
Mon 18 Mar Knock out Cup and presentation nightWe’re bringing back the knockout cup!! We’re reinstating the knockout cup with the hope of giving teams more enjoyment and something different to play for. Any teams that don’t make it past the first round of knock out cup will then be placed into 'friendly' games on finals night to ensure that everyone gets a game on the last night. Finals will be held on the pitches in front of the clubrooms, which have nice new seats for anyone who wishes to stay to watch the finals. There will be a free bbq on the final knockout cup/presentation night, too!
· The Social grade ($225) is any combination of players
· The Mixed grade ($225) must have at least 3 women or 3 players under 14 years on the park at all times
· The Family grade ($150) is a combination of 2 parents and 4 children 12 and under on the park at all times. Parents can't score or go in goal
· The Women's grade ($225) must only have women on the field. If there are not enough teams to make a grade the affected teams will be given a choice of whether they would like to enter the Mixed grade or Social grade
Teams can have a squad of more than 6 players, but all games are 6-aside and play rolling subs.
There will be a prize giving at the end of the season. There will be a knockout tournament for teams on both days followed by a bbq and the awarding of trophies.
Because it's so warm (it is summer, after all) we'll open up some changing rooms for those who wish to change after their games.
We're working in with the council to get as many games as possible on the pitches in front of the club rooms, however this is subject to the maintenance program. It's likely at this stage that these grounds won't be available to us until after Christmas.
If you'd like to play, but don't have a team please let us know and we'll do our best to find a team for you. Please email us using the address below.
Whilst we hope you'll never need to be stretchered off the field and taken to hospital in one of these, they'll be on hand for all summer soccer games for a cold compress or bandage if needed. They have plenty of awesome colours to choose from!
Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
A HUGE thanks to our sponsors – without your support we couldn't make this great game possible for the community:
And welcome aboard to our newest sponsor for the 2012/2013 season: Registration